We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
In casseroles, products retain their useful qualities as much as possible - unless, of course, cook it according to the rules. And if you bake fish with potatoes, you get a delicious, hearty and at the same time moderately high-calorie dish that can be cooked in the oven and in the slow cooker.
Why do women love cooking casserole so much? Three main reasons:
- simple recipe from inexpensive products;
- elementary cooking technology;
- the speed with which the dish is prepared.
What good casserole with fish
The prescription minimalism of fish and potato casseroles captivates. Its basis is fish, potatoes, onions and butter. You will also need dairy products or cheese (for pouring or dusting).
In addition, you can enter into the composition of the dish:
- various vegetables;
Selecting certain ingredients, you can adjust the calorie content of the casserole. Fish can be taken both marine and freshwater. The main thing is that there should be as few bones as possible, therefore fillet or minced fish is optimal. Casseroles with canned fish are also made.
- The fatter the fish, the less oil will be needed in the cooking process.
- Potatoes are good for anyone; young ones will cook faster. For casseroles, you can take raw sliced potatoes or mashed potatoes.
- Serving this dish can be completely independent, but also with vegetables or vegetable salads.
- You can submit to them additionally various sauces.
- Introducing additional vegetables into the recipe, you will not only experiment with taste, but also add vitamins.
- For fish casserole, you can fill with the addition of tomato sauce.
Oven casserole with fish for breakfast
The fastest casserole can be prepared for breakfast.
For this you need:
- 5 medium potatoes, boiled the day before in a peel;
- can of fish canned food;
- two hard-boiled eggs;
- vegetable oil;
- some hard cheese (or cream cheese).
- The baking dish is oiled, the potatoes are cut into thin slices.
- Liquid is drained from canned food, the fish is kneaded with a fork, eggs are added to it, finely chopped or grated on a coarse grater.
- Onion, chopped in large cubes, fried until transparent.
- A tablespoon of mayonnaise and onion is added to the fish and egg mass, everything is mixed, after which half the potato plates are laid out in the form, the fish mass is placed on it, and the rest of the potatoes are on top.
- Sprinkled with grated cheese, if cream cheese - cut into slices and put on a casserole. Make a net of mayonnaise on top.
- The form is placed in an oven preheated to 200 ° C, after 10 minutes the dish is ready. Spices are added taking into account their own taste preferences, as well as the fact that it is already in canned food.
Potato casserole with fish
Classic oven-baked potato and fish casserole: step by step recipe
- equally fillets of sea fish and potatoes (0.5 kg each);
- two medium onions;
- 150 g of grated cheese;
- sour cream and mayonnaise - 100 g each;
- oil, salt, pepper.
If you fillet a whole carcass yourself, take fish based on the assumption that one third of the weight is waste, 2/3 - fillet. It is best to take fresh fish. Frozen fillet during thawing loses taste and nutrients.
- Peel onions and potatoes, cut - onions with thin half rings, potatoes in circles of 0.5 cm.
- Cut the fillet into pieces.
- In a greased form, put half the potatoes, fish on it, then onions, slightly salting.
- Cover with potato circles, pour a mixture of sour cream and mayonnaise, to which add salt and pepper.
- Put in the oven, preheated to 180 ° C. After half an hour, remove, sprinkle with grated cheese, and return there for another 10 minutes.
Minced fish and potato casserole: fast, tasty, inexpensive
Minced fish is not only an excellent solution for fish cakes. It can be used as a salvation when guests suddenly rushed in and something like that should be served to the table. And this dish will definitely surprise them - hearty, aromatic, after it there will be no heaviness in the stomach.
For him you need to prepare:
- A 300-gram pack of any minced fish;
- large onion;
- large carrots;
- 6 large potatoes;
- a couple of eggs;
- 200 ml cream;
- some vegetable oil;
- spices "Provencal herbs".
- Grease the bottom of the mold with vegetable oil.
- Mix the minced meat with herbs and salt.
- Evenly distribute along the bottom of the mold.
- Cut the onion into half rings and lay on the minced meat.
- Grate the carrots and finely coat the onion with it.
- Peel the potatoes and cut into thin rings. Lay in a dense layer on carrots. If you get more than one layer, then each layer needs to be salted and sprinkled with spices.
- Beat eggs with salt and seasonings in a bowl. Add cream to them and beat until smooth.
- Pour the casserole with this mixture.
- Cover the mold with foil and put in a preheated oven (140 degrees).
- Bake for 20 minutes with foil, 10-15 minutes without foil.
Classic fish casserole
Tasty fish for little kids: casserole with mashed potatoes and fish
For kids, a fish casserole is very useful, but before you start cooking it, mothers need to consider some details.
- The fish fillet must be carefully checked: if a fish bone is caught in a dish, the child may for a long time disappear desire to eat not only a casserole, but also fish in general.
- Red fish can be an allergen.
- The gentle taste and consistency of the casserole will provide mashed potatoes and minced fish.
- Spices are best minimized and other vegetables are added to the potatoes.
For a children's fish casserole, you need the following ingredients:
- 4 potatoes;
- 300 filet or minced fish;
- a glass of sour cream;
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons of butter and milk (cream);
- 2 eggs;
- medium carrots;
- yellow bell pepper;
- one inflorescence of broccoli;
How to cook:
- Cook mashed potatoes, add cream or milk, butter, salt to it. Milk must be hot, otherwise the mashed potatoes will acquire an unappetizing grayish tint.
- Cut the fillet, grate the carrots, cut the pepper into cubes.
- Blanch the broccoli, then cut.
- In a greased form, put half the mashed potatoes, chopped fillet or a layer of minced meat on it, chopped vegetables on top. All this is lightly salted and covered with a layer of the remaining mashed potatoes.
- For pouring sour cream, mix well with raw eggs. You can sprinkle casserole on top with mild cheese, but you can do without it.
- Cook for 20 minutes at 180 ° C.
Even the most fastidious kids will love this dish with colorful vegetables, especially if you take a fish-shaped dish for baking.
A slow cooker is a friend of a casserole: simple recipes for fish casseroles in a slow cooker
Fish and potatoes can be quickly and easily cooked in a slow cooker.
- 5-6 medium potatoes;
- 0.5 kg fillet;
- 100 g of cheese and mayonnaise;
- vegetable oil;
- salt pepper.
- Peeled raw potatoes are cut into circles in a bowl with mayonnaise, mixed so that all the potatoes are covered with them.
- Fillet (cod, sea bass, pollock) is separately cut, salted, and pepper.
- The onion must be cut into half rings, grate the cheese.
- Grease the bowl of the multicooker with oil, put the potatoes first, then the fish and onions. Cheese on top.
- Bake this dish in a slow cooker for at least 50 minutes in the "baking" mode.
- After the dish is ready, it needs to cool slightly and separate from the bowl.
Harsh Viking casserole: potatoes and smoked fish
Scandinavia is very fond of casseroles and fish, and the combination of potatoes and juicy smoked fish will not leave indifferent any man.
For this recipe you will need:
- 7 potatoes;
- one hot smoked fish;
- a pair of onions;
- a glass of fat milk or cream;
- pepper, spices, spices.
Cooking the casserole:
- Potatoes for the Scandinavian casserole need to be cut into cubes, as for fast-food french fries, and a little fry.
- Also fry the onion in half rings.
- Disassemble the fish into pieces. It’s better to buy whole fish: fillet is less troublesome to process, but smoked fillet is tougher.
- If you think that your smoked fish is too dry and too salty, you can pre-soak it in milk.
- In a greased form, put half the fried potatoes, half the onions on it, then all the fish, onions again on it, and finally the potatoes.
- Put a clove bud (you can sprinkle with ground), crumble a leaf of parsley.
- Fill with cream and put in the oven, heated to 200 ° C, for an hour.
- If the fish is very tender and oily, 40 minutes is enough.
It is recommended to supplement the finished dish with herbs. If someone likes a bright taste, you can take turmeric, basil, fennel, caraway seeds, arugula and the like as a culinary escort. Do not be afraid to experiment, everything will turn out very tasty!