Homemade pies - a great option for a family meal, not ashamed of them and treat guests. However, preparation of the dough sometimes takes a lot of time. The best recipes for pita casseroles will help to prepare a delicious pie without spending a lot of energy. There will be a minimum of dough in it, on the contrary, there are a lot of fillings, so it just cannot be tasteless. Casserole can be hearty meat, potato and even sweet cottage cheese - for all occasions.
Lavash casserole with minced meat: a delicious recipe
- thin pita bread (Armenian) - 2 sheets;
- meat (preferably beef) - half a kilo;
- onions - one head;
- carrots - one thing;
- kefir - a glass;
- chicken egg - a couple;
- cheese - 200 g;
- herbs, spices and salt - to taste;
- vegetable oil - 20-30 ml.
- Pass the meat through a meat grinder. If you use ready-made stuffing, immediately proceed to the second stage.
- Finely chop the onion, after peeling.
- Grate coarsely carrots.
- Fry vegetables in oil (use it to a minimum, as the dish will turn out to be quite high in calories).
- Grate the cheese (coarsely).
- Mix cheese and vegetables with minced meat, if desired, add finely chopped herbs and spices, a little salt.
- Mix with eggs.
- In a baking dish, lay one sheet of pita bread. It is important that it is intact, that is, not full of holes, if there are still holes, apply patches from a piece of another pita bread. The shape should be small but deep enough in area, the ends of pita bread should hang heavily over its sides.
- Put about half the stuffing on the pita.
- Tear the second sheet of pita bread into pieces, each well soak in kefir, put on top of the meat.
- Put the remaining stuffing on top. Raise the edges of the stuffing and close it. Pour the remaining kefir from above.
- Bake in the oven for about half an hour.
The casserole resembles a puff pie with meat filling both in taste and in appearance.
Potato casserole with pita bread and cheese: a step by step recipe
- Armenian lavash - 1 sheet;
- potatoes - 3 pieces;
- cheese - 250 g;
- dill - 50 g;
- chicken egg - 3 pieces;
- tomato paste - a teaspoon;
- sour cream - 200 ml.
- In one bowl, beat sour cream, eggs, and tomato paste until smooth.
- Boil the potatoes, grate them coarsely or chop them in another way.
- Grate the cheese on a grater with large holes.
- Finely chop the dill.
- Mix potatoes with cheese and dill in a separate bowl.
- Lay the pita bread in a form so that its two ends hang down to the sides, their length should approximately correspond to the width of the form.
- Put half of the potato-cheese mass on pita bread, pour it with a small amount of egg-sour cream mixture (about a third). Cover with one end of pita bread.
- Put the remaining stuffing on top, pour another third of the mixture of sour cream and eggs on it, cover with the second end of the pita, fill with the rest of the mixture.
- It will not be necessary to bake in the oven for long - only 15-20 minutes.
Such a casserole can be made to save the potatoes left over from dinner yesterday. Served as a pie. Eating her is better than warm.
Oven pita bread in the oven
- thin pita bread - 2 pieces;
- chicken egg - two pieces;
- feta cheese - 200 g;
- kefir - a glass;
- greens (dill, cilantro, parsley) - a bunch;
- vegetable oil - 20 ml.
- Lay one pita bread in a shape so that it hangs on its sides. It is better to grease the form before this oil.
- Tear the second and put in kefir.
- Cut the greens, but not too finely.
- Grind the cheese in a blender.
- Mix it with herbs and eggs, divide into four parts.
- Put the first part of the filling into the mold.
- Cover with half lavash soaked in kefir.
- Put on it the second part of the filling.
- Cover the leftovers with kefir pita.
- Put the cheese, cover with the edges of the pita.
- Lubricate with the remaining cheese, pour the remaining kefir and put in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
It will turn into a casserole, reminiscent of Achma - a traditional dish of Georgian cuisine.
Lavash mushroom casserole
- Armenian lavash - 4 sheets;
- Cheese "Adygea" - 250-300 g;
- fresh champignons - 200-250 g;
- greens - 100 g;
- chicken egg - a couple;
- kefir - a glass;
- salt, seasonings - to taste;
- vegetable oil - a tablespoon.
- Beat the eggs with kefir.
- Dice the mushrooms.
- Chop the greens.
- Grind the cheese with a blender.
- Mix it with mushrooms and herbs, do not forget to salt and season: the cheese variety used in the recipe is somewhat fresh.
- Fold each sheet of pita bread to fit the shape.
- Divide the mushroom-cheese mixture into the eye into three approximately equal parts.
- Lubricate the form, put the first sheet of pita bread in it, put the first portion of the filling on it.
- Dip the second sheet in kefir-egg mass and put on top of the filling, crumpling it slightly.
- Put the next portion of the filling, on it - the third pita, after dipping it in the egg-kefir mixture.
- Having laid the third portion of the cheese-mushroom mass, cover it with the last pita, pour the remaining mixture on it.
- It remains to put in the oven and bake for about 25 minutes.
Lavash casserole with chicken
- thin pita bread - 10 sheets;
- boiled chicken - about a kilogram;
- greens (dill, parsley, cilantro) - 200 g;
- green onions - 100 g;
- hard-boiled chicken eggs - two pieces;
- butter - half packs;
- sour cream - 50 ml;
- white yogurt - 50 ml;
- ground saffron - two pinch;
- garlic - two cloves;
- sunflower seeds - 50 g;
- barberry - 50 g;
- salt and pepper to taste.
- Lavash sheets cut to fit the shape.
- Peel the chicken from bones and skin, chop (you can just use a knife).
- Cut onions and eggs, mix.
- Make a sauce of sour cream, yogurt, passed through a garlic press and finely chopped herbs.
- Lay the pita bread in the form, grease it with oil, cover with a layer of chicken, cover with a second pita bread.
- Smear the second sheet with sauce, lay a layer of eggs with onions, cover with a third sheet.
- Continue to grease the sheets of pita bread, alternating layers: a layer of butter and chicken, a layer of sauce and eggs with onions. The last should be a sheet of pita bread.
- Sprinkle it with seeds and barberries.
- Bake in the oven for a quarter of an hour.
Curd casserole with pita bread
- Armenian lavash - one;
- cottage cheese - 400 g;
- fresh cherry, pitted - 200 g;
- chicken egg - 4 pieces;
- sugar - 100 g;
- sour cream - 200 ml;
- semolina - 2 tablespoons.
- Mix 2 eggs, semolina, 50 g sugar with cottage cheese.
- Brush pita bread with cottage cheese.
- Lay the berries on top.
- Roll it into a roll and lay it, curling up with a "snail", in a round deep shape.
- Mix the remaining ingredients and pour the resulting mass of pita bread.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees until browned. The mass will rise, so keep in mind that you need to leave a distance to the edges of the form.
This casserole is served for dessert. It is moderately sweet and at the same time healthy.
A simple pita pie with meat (video)
Lavash casseroles are easy to prepare, the principle of preparation of most of them is identical, which allows you to show imagination and make fillings to your taste.