The smell of freshly baked muffin fills any home with comfort and warmth. He transfers to childhood. Baking buns is easy. And you can make them beautiful in order to please your household. The easiest way is to make camomile buns.
This recipe is the most popular. The result is a fragrant sweet muffin, which is ideal for family tea drinking.
For the product you will need:
- dry or regular yeast (dry you need one packet, ordinary half packs);
- flour 3 cups;
- butter (a quarter of a pack will be enough);
- a pinch of salt;
- vanilla sugar.
- We heat the milk. We breed yeast in it.
- Add melted butter. It should not be too hot.
- Knead the dough by mixing milk with flour, salt, egg and vanilla.
- We put in a warm place. The dough should come up once.
- The risen dough must be mixed again, adding a small amount of flour.
- Divide the dough into six parts. We roll each of them into a ball.
- Take a baking dish. Lubricate it with oil. We spread the balls in the form of chamomile. We put one in the center, the rest in a circle so that they only lightly touch the central one.
- Give the test one more time. Then grease the buns with egg yolk and put in the oven. The temperature should be 150 degrees.
While the chamomile is baking, prepare the topping. To do this, mix the powdered sugar with a spoonful of butter and vanilla. 5 minutes before the end of baking, sprinkle the baking dish with the mixture.
Summer is the season of berries. How to please relatives in the country? Bake small tea rolls.
- Wheat flour;
- dry yeast;
- some salt;
- fresh berries.
How to cook:
- It is necessary to prepare a yeast dough. To do this, add a bag of dried yeast, butter, egg, flour, sugar, vanillin and salt to warm milk.
- Leave the dough at room temperature and let it rise well.
- Knead it a second time. We start to cook buns.
- Divide the dough into small pieces. From each we make an even round cake. Put the berry in the center. If the berries are small, you can put a few pieces.
- We make five radial incisions to make a daisy. Leave for a while so that the buns rise a second time.
- Grease the dough with egg yolk to get a golden color.
- We put the baking tray with buns in the oven at a temperature of 180 degrees.
When they are baked, they must be sprinkled with powdered sugar and cinnamon.
With poppy seeds
Butter bun with poppy seeds will not leave anyone indifferent! It can also be made in the form of chamomile.
For cooking you need:
- flour - 0.5 kg;
- dry yeast;
- Soak poppy seeds in advance in a small amount of sweet water.
- Cooking yeast dough. Mix warm milk, yeast, butter, egg, flour. Add sugar and salt to taste.
- The dough should come up. If dry yeast is used, then 40-60 minutes is enough. To make the product more airy, mix it a second time.
- Divide the dough into small pieces. Each roll into strips of small width. We spread the poppy on them and turn them into rolls.
- We spread the rolls in the form of chamomile. One to the center, the rest in a circle. Give the test a little rise a second time.
- Grease the chamomile with egg yolk.
- We put the baking sheet in the oven, and bake at a temperature of 180 degrees.
As the filling, you can use other ingredients. For example, apples and cinnamon, berries and jam.
Was there a jar of jam in the pantry? Use it!
This will require:
- yeast dough;
- powdered sugar.
- Take the yeast dough. It can be prepared or bought in a store. For self-cooking, you will need flour, dried yeast, milk and an egg. Everything must be mixed. Milk must be warm.
- The dough should come in a warm place. Stir it a second time by adding a small amount of flour.
- Divide the dough into six equal parts, make a ball out of each.
- Lay out the chamomile pieces. In the center of each ball, make a depression and put jam in it.
- Let the pastry rise a second time. Brush with yolk and put in the oven.
- Bake at 180 degrees.
Sprinkle icing sugar on the petals.
In the form of chamomile, you can bake not only tea rolls. Lush unsweetened bread can be used for sandwiches or as an accompaniment to soup.
- flour - 500 g;
- a glass of milk;
- dry yeast;
- cloves of garlic;
- dry garlic;
- We add dried yeast to warmed milk. Mix well.
- Mixed and slightly cooled butter is mixed with milk.
- Pour the egg, flour, salt and dry garlic there.
- Knead the dough until smooth. It should stick to your hands, be soft and airy.
- Let him rise in a warm place, covering with a towel.
- When the dough has risen, mix it again. Add a little flour. So that it does not stick to your hands, they can be lubricated with vegetable oil.
- From six equal parts we make balls and put them in a chamomile: one in the center, five others around it. "Petals" should be slightly touching the center.
- While the bread rises a second time, beat the yolk with crushed garlic.
- Grease baking with this yolk. Slices of garlic should not fall on the product, otherwise they will burn and ruin the taste.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Put the baking tray in the oven. Preheat it to 180 degrees. Bake until tender.
Such bread is best for preparing homemade hamburgers or for eating with rich borsch.
Chamomile roll: step by step recipe
Chamomile rolls decorate the table. They can be a great dessert for tea, which will please all loved ones and make you plunge into childhood again.