We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Many of us simply adore pickled apples, fresh pickled cucumbers in a barrel, sauerkraut, but not every housewife cooks pickled eggplants with garlic, onions and other things, although almost every woman used to ferment them before. However, this preparation is excellent. It is perfect as a cold snack with meat, rice and potatoes. If you suddenly need to urgently feed a lot of guests, it is pickled eggplants that can save you, if, of course, you prepared them in advance.
Recipe for making sauerkraut with carrots and cabbage
This recipe is not complicated, but you have to tinker a little, but as they say - a delicious dish requires sacrifice.
List of ingredients to make pickled eggplant with carrots and cabbage:
- Five kilos of zucchini;
- One hundred fifty milliliters of sunflower oil;
- Cabbage - half a kilogram;
- Greens - one hundred and fifty grams;
- Two hundred and fifty grams of carrots;
- Half a kilo of onions.
How to cook pickled eggplant with cabbage:
- First you need to peel the onions, as well as the carrots. Next, chop the onion, and grate the carrots on a larger grater. Pre-prepared greens need to be rinsed, moisture removed and crumbled.
- Take a deep pan, pour vegetable oil into it and heat it up. Then add the onion and cook until translucent. Next, toss in the carrots and continue to fry until tender. Then add greens and fry for another 2-3 minutes.
- Next, take the cabbage, cut it into smaller thin strips. Then put it in something deeper and pour boiling water into it. Wait until the water cools down, then drain it, squeeze the cabbage and throw it where the fried vegetables are.
- Select the blue medium-sized ones, wash them and remove the stalks. Prepare a special brine (30 grams of salt per 1 liter of water), bring it to a boil, then throw in the eggplants and boil for five minutes. Next, the liquid must be removed, and the vegetables must be thrown into a colander and left until they cool.
- Now each blue one needs to be stuffed with vegetables, cutting each of them lengthwise. Then put them in a container where fermentation will take place, cover with a cloth, and cover with a circle of wood on top, putting something heavy on it. After 2-3 days, the container can be sent to a cold room.
Recipe for pickled eggplant stuffed with carrots and garlic
What you need to cook salted eggplant with carrots and garlic:
- Ten medium sized eggplants;
- Several pieces of carrots (3-4);
- A little garlic (3-4 pieces);
- Two tablespoons of salt;
- A little spices (bay leaf, cloves, Korean carrot spices);
- A liter of cold boiled water.
Recipe for making salted zucchini with carrots and garlic
- It is necessary to wash the eggplants and remove the stalks. Then fill them with water, add a spoonful of salt and cook, but not for long. As soon as their color looks like wet, take out, drain the water and send them to cool.
- Wash and also peel the carrots with garlic.
- It needs to be grated, preferably on a beetroot grater, and the garlic on the smaller one.
- Toss the garlic and carrots, add the seasonings and stir again, but do not salt.
- When the eggplants have cooled down, you need to cut them lengthwise, but not completely.
- Place the carrot filling inside.
- Tie the vegetables with threads and fold them tightly into the container. You can put greens on top.
- Next, you need to make a brine - a spoonful of salt per liter of water, pour eggplant over it. Cover them with something heavy on top.
- Then leave them in this state for 5 days, then refrigerate.
As a result, eggplants turn out to be quite tasty, spicy, sour, like those in a barrel of eggplants with carrots, herbs and pickled garlic. Fans of such stuffed dishes will like them.
Eggplant with carrots, bell pepper and garlic
What does that require:
- A little greenery (about half a bunch);
- Blue zucchini (kilogram);
- A little garlic (three cloves);
- Carrots (the larger the better);
- Bulgarian pepper - one large pod.
Recipe for pickled eggplant with carrots, bell pepper, garlic:
- So, let's preserve. Wash the eggplants well, remove the stalks on them. Then take a fork and pierce them, preferably in 2-3 places. Next, throw in a container where cold water is previously poured and add table salt there (30 grams per liter). When the liquid begins to boil, boil for 10 minutes until soft and put under something heavy for three hours.
- Wash the carrots and grate them coarser. Take parsley, garlic, bell peppers and chop them as small as possible. Drop all vegetables into a deep container, then stir.
- On each eggplant, you need to make a cut lengthwise, but not completely, then put the vegetable filling there and connect them. Next, fold into an enamel container.
- Add five grams of salt to a glass of boiling water, some pepper, and a bay leaf. Let it boil for about five minutes, then cool. Pour the cold marinade over the zucchini, cover them with a plate on top, and place the weight on it. Leave them on for 5 days, after which they can be consumed.
This option is no less tasty than the previous ones, it also does not require a lot of time and a lot of ingredients to ferment the zucchini.
Eggplant with carrots and parsnips
What do you need:
- Sunflower oil;
- Carrots (preferably as large as possible) - three pieces;
- Little blue ten pieces;
- Approximately two parsnip roots;
- A little table salt;
- One bunch of parsley, as well as cilantro;
- Several onions - three jokes
- Garlic (about two heads).
How to cook pickled eggplant for the winter:
- Put a small container of liquid on the stove to heat up and add salt (30 grams per liter) there. Wash all the vegetables you want and cut them in half, but not completely. Toss the zucchini in a pot of boiling water and simmer for 10 minutes. Next, you need to pull them out and put them under the press until they cool completely.
- Wash and then peel the carrots. Then chop it into strips and thinner, more authentic, as an option, you can chop it on a special grater designed for making Korean salads.
- Do the same with the parsnips.
- Peel the onion and chop it in half rings.
- Take a frying pan, put vegetables there, pour in vegetable oil and simmer over low heat until they become tender for 10 minutes.
- Take the garlic and peel it, and cut each clove in two and chop. Divide all the garlic into 3 parts, and send 2/3 to the vegetable filling.
- Place prepared vegetables and some herbs in each zucchini. Then put the stuffed blue ones in an enamel container and sprinkle with garlic. Fill them with hot vegetable oil. After two days, rearrange it somewhere cool.
These are not all recipes, but we have collected the best ways to make pickled eggplant. For example, you can cook eggplant with carrots and celery.