We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The most popular mushrooms in many regions of our country are boletus, because they perfectly tolerate low air temperatures and grow until late autumn. You cannot keep them fresh for a long time: this product belongs to the category of perishable. This means that one of the options to preserve great taste for a long time is to dry, pickle or salt the mushrooms.
Collecting a whole basket of these wonderful mushrooms is not difficult, because in the meadow you can find a whole family. They justify their name: the oily sticky skin covering the surface of the cap protects the fruit body from moisture loss.
Advantages of salted butter
Salted butter at home is a low-calorie dish, but they cannot be classified as dietary products. This is due to the difficulties in digestion due to the high content of protein, which is called "forest meat". In meat products, its content is lower than in mushrooms, so representatives of the forest kingdom are perfect for those who follow the diet and strive to fill the menu with protein products.
In addition to protein, mushrooms have a high content of phosphorus and beta-glucans, which have a positive effect on strengthening the immune system. Microelements, which are found in large quantities in mushrooms, are poorly absorbed by the body.
Salted butter is a very tasty dish, and also quite satisfying. A perfectly structured diet allows you to consume them in small quantities, but, of course, you should not abuse them. We will talk about how to cook an appetizer.
Methods for salting butter
The festive table can become more sophisticated and varied if mushroom dishes are present. Special attention is traditionally focused on forest mushrooms, because they are very aromatic and tasty. We marinate butter in this way:
- in a hot way;
In all versions, the dish turns out to be very aromatic, original, and unique. For convenience, you can use step-by-step guides with pictures.
The hot way to salt a forest find at home is very quick and easy. The recipe for salting butter is as follows:
- Before salting butter for the winter, they need to be prepared. 1 kg of mushrooms should be peeled, peeled and cut into large pieces. You don't have to cut the "kids". The whole mass is placed in a sieve and left for 15 minutes - this will allow the moisture to escape.
- Banks, in which the boletus mushrooms will be laid, should be prepared: wash with baking soda, sterilize for 20 minutes.
- Plants that have been previously washed are placed in a saucepan with 1 liter of water. The composition should be cooked until the mushrooms sink to the bottom.
- To boiled oily add 60 g of sugar, 35 g of salt, 3 peas of black and allspice, cloves and lavrushka in small quantities.
- The prepared composition with salt water should be cooked for 5 - 7 minutes. After that, with a slotted spoon, salted butter for the winter should be taken out of the pan and laid out in jars, and then filled with the brine in which they were cooked.
Rolling cans is the last stage of the preparation. After the lids are screwed on, the jars are wrapped and covered with a warm blanket. After 12 hours, they are transferred to a dark, dry place for long-term storage.
The cold method of salting butter for the winter involves the use of such ingredients:
- 3 kg of mushrooms;
- 2.5 tablespoons of salt;
- dill branches;
- currant leaves (red and black);
- cherry leaves;
- 13 - 15 peas of black pepper.
Cold workpieces pass as follows:
- Cover the bottom of the enamelware with a thin layer of salt.
- The first layer is laid out with the caps down, after which they are interspersed with currant leaves and spices.
- After laying out, sprinkle everything with a thin layer of salt and peppercorns.
- After laying out the last row, you must use a press to form the brine.
- Salting takes place within a month. You cannot eat the dish before the expiration date.
Before serving the dish, the mushrooms must be soaked in water for a short time. Knowing how to salt butter for the winter, you can surprise guests with their wonderful taste.
In order for the result of such salting to be liked by both guests and hosts, you must take:
- 5 kg of mushrooms;
- 0.2 kg of salt;
- 3 liters of water;
- dill umbrellas;
- currant leaf (6 pcs.);
- black peppercorns - 13 - 15 pcs.;
- 0.1 l of vegetable or olive oil.
The recipe for cooking salted butter for the winter or pickled mushrooms is as follows:
- The oil is boiled for 15 to 20 minutes.
- After draining the water, they are placed in a pre-sterilized jar on top of a thin layer of salt.
- Currant leaves, spices, salt are placed on the layer of mushrooms.
- So the mushrooms are interspersed until they run out. Each layer must be well salted.
- A load is placed on top, which will contribute to the appearance of brine. After that, the conservation is removed in the refrigerator for three weeks.
Salted boletus, prepared for the winter in jars by the combined method, are fragrant and tasty, delicately crunchy and retain all their original charm. To please with such a dish is easy and simple.