We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Among the many varieties it is worth highlighting the tomato "Stesha" F1. The variety favorably differs not only in its high yield, but also in the original shape and color of the fruits.
Features of the hybrid
"Stesha" is a mid-early hybrid of the indeterminate type. The variety is characterized by a high yield and a fairly early ripening period. The first harvest, with normal plant development, is possible within 10010 days from the moment of germination.
Description of the plant:
- Powerful bushes stretch upward and grow up to 180-210 cm.
- The plant is medium leafy.
- The inflorescences are simple, the first is laid above the 7-9 leaves. The ovaries form well. Each cluster has 5-7 fruits.
- Plants are demanding on the warmth and quality of the soil.
- High resistance to diseases of tomatoes such as late blight, alternaria, viral tobacco mosaic.
- The shape is heart-cylindrical, plum-shaped.
- The weight of each fruit is from 120 to 150 grams.
- The color of ripe tomatoes ranges from amber yellow to golden orange.
- The skin is dense and smooth.
- The pulp is fleshy, juicy and sweet.
- The total yield is 20-22 kg / m².
Due to their aesthetically pleasing appearance, Stesha tomatoes will become a decoration of any table. And their excellent taste can easily be used in cooking, even fresh, even processed.
The Stesha variety is intended for early cultivation in open ground and in greenhouse conditions.
- Seeds for seedlings should be sown from late March to early April. The sowing depth should not exceed 3 cm.
- Shoot picking is carried out at the stage of formation of the second true leaflet.
- In the process of growth and development, seedlings must be fed with complex mineral mixtures, 2-3 times for the entire period after the pick.
- It is recommended to harden the plants 10 days before planting. You should take out the seedlings to the balcony or open the window on which it stands. It is important not to create drafts.
- When the young bushes are 55-65 days old, it's time to plant them in the ground. Provided there is no threat of frost.
- Planting scheme - 50 x 50 or 4 bushes per 1 sq. m.
- Based on the characteristics, it is recommended to plant tomatoes of this variety in fertile and well-drained soil.
- Bushes must be formed into 1-2 stems, destroying all stepchildren.
- A tall plant requires additional support, a garter is required.
- Plants should be provided with regular watering, preferably with warm water, and periodic feeding during the growing season.
I planted a tomato of the Stesha variety for the first time, it grew in the open field. No complaints. Moreover, this is the only variety that did not hurt anything. Tomatoes are beautiful and sweet. The husband's assessment is “awesome”.
I planted the Stesha variety last year. There were abundant ovaries on the bushes, and the harvest was also pleasing. The tomatoes were even bigger than expected. I planted it again, the seedlings are already tall and powerful, I look forward to a notable harvest.
A very beautiful and productive variety. The tomato is ideal for canning. Despite the exactingness to heat indicated in the description, it firmly endured both cold and drought. I liked it very much. I will plant more.